lördag 3 januari 2009

Ufosxm - Access Denied


Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!

Feed me some oil
I have trouble singing
My troath is quenced
From killing the Cyborgs

I need a new arm
With a battle gun
Slaying the Cyborgs
It was so fun

There are some people
That say that I lie
They enter my brain
ACCESS DENIED

What are you doing?
Get out of my brain
Hard Drive Malfunction
Syntax Error

They just left me
Here to die
Went back to our planet
Stupid robots..

I hope they die
In a explosion
Caused by a bomb
Build by me

I left the timer
On fourty eight minutes.
My calculations
Are correct

They just left the
Atmosphere
Those bastards will pay
For leaving me here

OCH SÅ EXPLODERAR DERAS RYMDSKEPP TILL TONERNA AV EN ELGITARR

1 kommentar:

Niclas Lindahl sa...

Helt underbart David!! Den blev en av dina bästa sånger. :) Ska lyssna på den igen. En fantastisk historia.